- 6 months ago Fair enough.
- 6 months ago So why do you suppose they needed to become a cellphone store... Because hobbyist business was booming?
- 6 months ago The big problem for Radio Shack is there are no hobbyists anymore.
- 6 months ago An epic level of stupidity, shortsightedness and lack of consideration of the unintended consequences. But it sounds so...
- 6 months ago Actually what is sad is that people have been programmed not to think.
- 7 months ago Be careful what you wish for. "Net Neutrality" regulated by a government is a euphemism.
- 7 months ago How so? It only removes the space between them. Less "grout" if you will... I like it!
- 8 months ago Don't laugh. In addition to their native BB10 apps, they will also run the vast majority of Android apps.
- 9 months ago This app is crazy fast, but I still prefer ProShot.
- 9 months ago I'm glad you think it's fine. I feel so much better now knowing that I have been set straight by such an authority. ...
- 9 months ago Mint may be great as a "personal" finance data aggregator, but for my personal use, it falls horribly short for my needs as...
- 9 months ago My Stocks Portfolio + I've been trading for the better part of 30yrs. I like this app best.
- 9 months ago SigFig was garbage anyway. I don't miss it.
- 9 months ago My Stocks Portfolio + Since my wife is a CPA, all the household budgets, taxes, etc, are already handled. Don't need an...
- 9 months ago Don't care for CBS, but agree with the importance of getting some Windows Phone love.
- Member for
- 3 years 9 months