- 1 week ago Sounds like BlackBerry with BB10. If that's the case, there's no hope for Windows Mobile 10.
- 1 month ago They won't be in Canada either. Pity.
- 2 months ago Exactly. Those have always been the Achilles heels for Windows Phone.
- 2 months ago You obviously don't have kids.
- 2 months ago First I heard of that. If true, it also means BlackBerry would run into the same problem with BlackBerry 10.
- 2 months ago And BlackBerry.
- 2 months ago You could always quit Facebook.
- 4 months ago I doubt we'll see anything in stores until December 2015.
- 4 months ago I would love to see Windows 10 on a Passport.
- 4 months ago Or they're looking for incentives from Microsoft.
- 4 months ago Not *they're
- 5 months ago Now THAT'S how you do an ad!
- 12 months ago Fapping.
- 12 months ago I didn't laugh once.
- 1 year ago Clawing back incentives is not exactly the best strategy for building an app market.
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 4 years 1 month