- 11 months ago +1
- 1 year ago They would have lost their jobs with Nokia anyways. Feature phones are dead and if they want a job, find another factory....
- 1 year ago 75%
- 1 year ago You're a bunch of crap pipes... They can remove unlimited data at ANY time and the FCC can't do fuck all about it.
- 1 year ago You hit them with a lawsuit and they terminate you as a customer and now you have no data speeds... People think that they...
- 1 year ago If you check the terms and conditions it will be along the lines of their sole discretion with 30 days notice in writing.
- 1 year ago Big Baby... You're out of contract. They can tell you to shove it if they want and can remove unlimited at anytime.
- 1 year ago Then don't read this article...
- 1 year ago All repairs for devices sold in Canada are done in Canada.
- 1 year ago They don't necessarily need to partner with banks as much as carriers. Soon Bell will be launching their own payment wallet...
- 1 year ago All do, not just preorders.
- 1 year ago Or the laptop to rule them all? Or Both?
- 1 year ago I want to trade in my XPS 12 for one... And I love my XPS 12 lol
- 1 year ago "So you're telling me there is a chance"
- 1 year ago I'm desperate to win one.
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 2 years 9 months