- 1 year ago You bet I loved it.
- 1 year ago My news feed has never been the same as in the browser. It's frustrating.
- 1 year ago Agree! Why is the browser version so different?
- 1 year ago I don't get weather either. The calendar doesn't work. The information of out of date. Crap!
- 1 year ago We don't have it at all here in Australia. Lots of our television here is American why not Cortana?
- 1 year ago Love this app too
- 1 year ago I'm after an i5 my laptop is almost dead. Hope there's some stock left.
- 1 year ago Getting that too.
- 1 year ago We need to be able to post to groups. Also add photos to comments. And why can't Microsoft get the API's for when a third...
- 1 year ago Is that what the Denim update does to Glance? If so can't wait.
- 1 year ago I agree the Nokia app is so slow to launch. Thinking of switching back too. 1520.
- 1 year ago The live tile is a big thing for me. I don't really like this one. I'm sticking to Blue Skies for the time being.
- 1 year ago I like Foursquare but with Swarm the swipe keyboard won't work. I'll start using it when they fix that.
- 1 year ago Yes I would but I'm in two minds about cases.
- 1 year ago I'm definitely up for change with an email app. I'll be giving it a go.
Recent Forum Posts
- 1 year ago Anyone know what it was? I have an unlocked phone on Telstra in Australia....
- 1 year ago I just had...
- 1 year ago Welcome aboard. This is my fourth Windows Phone. Its come such a long way. Really loving the 1520 too. The camera is amazing....
- 1 year ago I got the white. I love the matt with the glossy white buttons. It looks great with any coloured tiles too. And with a white ...
- 2 years ago I almost feel like it's a design issue. If I get it fixed will it happen again I wonder?...
- 2 years ago I have the same issue with mine. My carrier Telstra has 4G but I can't access it. Disappointed!...
- 2 years ago Has anyone has an issue with wireless charging failing? My three month old 820 has stopped charging wirelessly. A little bras...
- Member for
- 2 years 5 months