- 1 week ago Why does no one mention that Microsoft gives the development kit for free as part of the parity clause?
- 1 month ago Wow finally
- 1 month ago Got my mom the Win HD and it is a beautiful and impressive phone
- 1 month ago Just hurry up and bring on Halo Wars 2. It's my most anticipated game of any game coming out for the rest if this...
- 1 month ago As long as you have Access Point App Internet Sharing is not a problem for Nokia Devices. Also depending on Hardware like...
- 2 months ago Nice it's about time my company put out an app
- 2 months ago According to the Rogers site it also sports AWS frequency for Wind, Mobilicity and T-Mobile
- 3 months ago No to ODST, Yes to Halo reach, and more important then both of those is Halo Wars 2. Give me another Halo RTS PLEASE...
- 3 months ago You know it
- 3 months ago Nokia Canada is a joke. No 1520 or 2520 or 930.
- 3 months ago I agree plus no wind or Mobilicity frequency either.
- 4 months ago Lets just say I have already uninstalled it.
- 5 months ago Streets & Tips wow I forgot about that product. I got that program still with the USB plug in for the satellite
- 5 months ago I use it but I prefer Live Tiles too. Sometimes I forget I have a notification centre.
- 5 months ago Yes it's about time
Recent Forum Posts
- 1 year ago None of the carriers even picked up the 925. Maybe the rumors are true that the Canadian carriers are trying hard to push B...
- 1 year ago Mobile Syrup said the 1020 will be coming at a later date. Also the windowsphone.ca site no longer has the 920 as their list ...
- 2 years ago If you go to settings and go to "ease of access" which is the handicap settings and turn on "speech for phone accessibility" ...
- Member for
- 3 years 1 month