- 3 weeks ago And that's why I refuse to buy a HTC. Support is the last thing you will get from them.
- 3 months ago Did you go to Manila and did you drive there. For me it's officially the worst driving I have ever seen. If you drive there...
- 3 months ago I was in Thailand and the Philippines for most of December. Trip Advisor definitely came in Handy along with Here Maps
- 5 months ago Why does no one mention that Microsoft gives the development kit for free as part of the parity clause?
- 6 months ago Wow finally
- 6 months ago Got my mom the Win HD and it is a beautiful and impressive phone
- 6 months ago Just hurry up and bring on Halo Wars 2. It's my most anticipated game of any game coming out for the rest if this...
- 6 months ago As long as you have Access Point App Internet Sharing is not a problem for Nokia Devices. Also depending on Hardware like...
- 7 months ago Nice it's about time my company put out an app
- 7 months ago According to the Rogers site it also sports AWS frequency for Wind, Mobilicity and T-Mobile
- 8 months ago No to ODST, Yes to Halo reach, and more important then both of those is Halo Wars 2. Give me another Halo RTS PLEASE...
- 8 months ago You know it
- 8 months ago Nokia Canada is a joke. No 1520 or 2520 or 930.
- 8 months ago I agree plus no wind or Mobilicity frequency either.
- 10 months ago Lets just say I have already uninstalled it.
Recent Forum Posts
- 1 year ago None of the carriers even picked up the 925. Maybe the rumors are true that the Canadian carriers are trying hard to push B...
- 1 year ago Mobile Syrup said the 1020 will be coming at a later date. Also the windowsphone.ca site no longer has the 920 as their list ...
- 3 years ago If you go to settings and go to "ease of access" which is the handicap settings and turn on "speech for phone accessibility" ...
- Member for
- 3 years 6 months