- 1 month ago It's a pre pre pre pre pre release. The designers havent even touch this things it will definitely will look different when...
- 1 month ago My 930 needs this.
- 1 month ago I will if my friends would start using it again. I just love that I can use it on my laptop as well. Although nothing is...
- 2 months ago I would still choose the 930/icon/1520 over this because mainly the camera and the Nokia apps.
- 2 months ago It still looks outdated, and ugly. MiCoach looks a lot better, just like sports tracker.
- 2 months ago I hope so
- 2 months ago Loving my 930
- 2 months ago It opens in a instant on my 930.
- 2 months ago No. Now i have a legit reason to use this app again. Well back to MFP we go. I'm on the BETA. :|
- 2 months ago Somebody really wanted a orange ICON. :P. Was it hard to do?
- 3 months ago Indeed. Even worse that WhatsApp
- 3 months ago The time between popular apps to release it on Windows Phone is definitely shorter. Not like in the Windows Phone 7 Series...
- 3 months ago I can finally enjoy Cortana tommorow, Nokia Lumia 930. No European HTC anymore. Wohoo!
- 3 months ago You will never get it on 512 mb RAM. It can't even run on desktop with just 512 mb RAM.
- 3 months ago The 801 is basically the same as the 800. Just with different LTE radios.
Recent Forum Posts
- 3 weeks ago Still nothing here in the Netherlands....
- 1 month ago Do you really need to use the Nokia Software Recover tool, to install this update if your on the DP?...
- 3 months ago One thing is for sure. The bass is amazing. Try ducktape....
- 1 year ago I had my 8S dropped like six times from standing height on the corner, nothing happend. Still looks nice, not a dent or somet...
- Member for
- 1 year 8 months