- 1 week ago I got the red...
- 2 months ago I have problems often with Ford Sync too
- 2 months ago Mine does that too. It cuts off the edges of the display.
- 3 months ago Wish I could do that. The Band 2 I preordered is still stuck in China.
- 3 months ago Definitely some cases and a wireless charging car mount.
- 3 months ago I'm definitely not going doom and gloom on this. Microsoft already indicated that they are tightening their focus to fewer...
- 3 months ago Umm... did you miss the part about being able to send texts from Cortana on your PC with this new build or missed calls...
- 4 months ago I'm pretty stoked for the new "Messinging" app ;-)
- 4 months ago I had the same problem on my 1520. A hard reset without restoring from backup worked wonders for me.
- 4 months ago Continuum and liquid cooling for me. Plus the octacore processor has me drooling.
- 4 months ago I knew it! Daniel and Mark are really the same person ;-)
- 4 months ago Windows Central was running pretty slow for me on this build and the prior one. I did a hard reset last night and didn't...
- 4 months ago Started off not too well after updating directly from the previous build. Did a hard reset and now it's pretty much back to...
- 5 months ago ^This
- 5 months ago Radio. AT&T & T-Mobile use GSM while Verizon uses CDMA. Even for LTE, they use different frequencies.
- Member for
- 2 years 7 months