- 3 days ago What I mean Rodney is if there isn't improvement then WP will stay as the distant third that gets little support.
- 3 days ago I agree Rodney, they can afford it and they can't afford to not do it. I feel if of things are the same by fall 2016 it may...
- 3 days ago You are right but I think that the surface ad campaign was a step in the right direction, let's hope that MS steps it up.
- 3 days ago Lol, I don't see a flagship being announced at build.
- 3 days ago Now we wait and see
- 3 days ago I agree, I think MS did a good job advertising the surface pro 3. If they do the same with Windows 10 sales may increase...
- 3 days ago Don't forget Mercedes Benz, Honda, LG, hell even HTC lol.....
- 3 days ago Hey, I see you on WP quote often and I would like to know which apps that you created.
- 3 days ago I agree MS has some cool things going on with windows 10, keys house they market well. Hopefully they will follow Samsung's...
- 4 days ago Awesome
- 1 week ago Cool, let's hope the store in NYC opens soon
- 1 week ago All of the camera tech patents belong to Nokia, MS licenses them.
- 2 weeks ago Right now WP doesn't let allows do this at the moment but will bring this in w10.
- 2 weeks ago They had job postings in LinkedIn last year looking for software engineers in camera software for Android, I would be very...
- 2 weeks ago On an article posted earlier today someone said he installed it on his 1520.
- Member for
- 2 years 7 months