- 2 years ago Me tile has done that and better for the last year, good update tho.
- 2 years ago The fact that you can't email a PDF is Adobe's fault, not Microsoft.
- 2 years ago You aren't being treated roughly at all, you're just a stupid brat.
- 2 years ago How do you know that MS didn't test WP8 on existing hardware and found out it wouldn't work? You really can't be that...
- 2 years ago Microsoft is sending the update out themselves, why is this so hard to understand?
- 2 years ago How do you know?
- 2 years ago No we haven't, the updates have always been handled by the carriers and OEMS
- 2 years ago Another ignorant comment, if WP7 was dead they wouldn't have even created 7.8 or guaranteed continued app development
- 2 years ago You kidding me? The nexus is as beta as you can get
- 2 years ago There's so many downloads and activations because lots of people are getting their phones replaced. How about that...
- 2 years ago The average consumer doesn't care about Android's openness. Only reason people were buying it is because it was similar to...
- 2 years ago Says the racist person
- 2 years ago Couldn't agree more, tried to explain this a couple days ago but got flamed and banned.
- 2 years ago That's why they created 7.8 to begin with but of course people have to act like entitled brats.
- 2 years ago You got it for free, quiet down.
- Member for
- 2 years 8 months