- 3 months ago Not really surpurising at all, other OEMs will be making their versions too, Alex Kipman did an interview on channel 9 at...
- 4 months ago I am having to perform resets every 2 weeks since Windows 10 RTM came out, even done a complete format and still getting...
- 7 months ago It is inevitable Nokia had way too much manufacturing capacity for the number of devices they were selling. Even if things...
- 9 months ago Pretty sure Q3 was mentioned for the skype for Business stuff
- 1 year ago Impressive said after 6 pints on my 7th
- 1 year ago Thank you sir might finally buy one
- 1 year ago Is the tv stuff available in the UK yet? Haven't been following it closely. Thanks
- 1 year ago Hate it
- 1 year ago Works all the time for me (UK)
- 1 year ago Jury still out
- 1 year ago Picked up bioshocks this morning but thief isn't showing on sale yet
- 2 years ago 928 was boxey too, this is probably a stipulation from Verizon
- 2 years ago Nice update Jay
- 2 years ago More likely 8.2 or whatever they brand the update
- 2 years ago I will buy an Xbox one when more of the functionality is enabled in the UK, for now the 360 suffices.
- Member for
- 4 years 6 months