- 3 days ago MS can't afford to cut the legs out from under the OEM's like that. Give them the Win 10 launch and release the SP4 at a...
- 2 months ago Fortunately Microsoft in in no position of being considered a monopoly in the mobile space.
- 3 months ago well you should when it's finalized, but probably not now if it's your primary machine.
- 3 months ago It has also been reported that Nokia wanted an inordinate amount of money for HERE and that was a factor in Microsoft's...
- 3 months ago NO, this is the same pen technology as is in the SP3 which is N-Trig the pen company that MicorSoft purchasd.
- 6 months ago Same question, if you can't rest your hand on the screeen, this is little different than having to use a "dumb" stylus.
- 7 months ago This is nearly a self-fulfilling prophecy...They have not released a "high-end" WP for almost a year now (in the US) so of...
- 10 months ago I like it!
- 11 months ago My preference would be either the ThinkPad YOGA or the The ThinkPad Carbon.
- 1 year ago Broken on my 920 with WP8.1.....
- 1 year ago That's a very good reason why NOT to wait, you have been assured that you will get updates that will only improve the...
- 1 year ago And they tell us they can't afford to keep data plan prices lower or allow for unlimited data...I think this clearly shows...
- 1 year ago Which Basic features is WP missing exactly?
- 1 year ago Well it's brand new so you're not likely to get a lot of feedback on how well it works already.
- 1 year ago It was either at the launch, the Q&A afterwards or the Reddit...farily ceratin it was the Reddit AMA.
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 2 years 9 months