- 23 hours ago Will this, or chromecast, allow me to stream my PC display to the tv?
- 1 month ago Unsure. Though quite a number of users have reported similar problems. And this guy had the phone replaced 3 times, each...
- 1 month ago A friend owned this phone, really impressed when I saw it.. Though he returned it after getting it replaced 3 times as the...
- 1 month ago I still use XP at home as my pc is too old to support Windows 7.
- 1 year ago Goto the game in the store, tap on buy and it will ask you if you want to reinstall. You gotta be logged in with the same...
- 1 year ago Nothing says Freedom like good old American Muscle cars, i'd like to see the 69 Shelby Mustang, 68 Camaro or the 67 Hemi...
- 1 year ago http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/...16ce56958e click on this link from your phone.
- 1 year ago Thanks for the condecendence.
- 1 year ago What's so surprising?
- 1 year ago follow the link.
- 1 year ago I am not a beta tester either. The version shows 2.11.280.0. Yes I am in the Indian market. This is weird.
- 1 year ago has anyone tried the beta version doing rounds? its in the store too.. edit: link http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/...
- 1 year ago For people dissing Micromax, here's my personal experience with it so far: My dad uses a Micromax Canvas 2+ ICS phone, it...
- 1 year ago Home: Win XP Professional. I know a guy who uses Win 98. Yes really.
- 1 year ago I would still prefer to call and place my order, that way I can demand freebies from the woman taking my order :P
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 2 years 1 month