- 3 min ago yes
- 4 min ago only text and calendar notifications
- 1 hour ago Has anyone actually gotten Cortana to work with theirs yet? I keep getting an error
- 1 hour ago I keep getting a "Make sure Bluetooth is on and your band is close by." error every time I hold the action button to...
- 1 hour ago they make it in small medium and large. I also have skinny arms and small fits me just fine
- 1 hour ago too bad Cortana doesn't work properly
- 1 hour ago didn't know they made screen protectors
- 1 hour ago Cortana is not working properly yet
- 2 hours ago how do you check your temperature with the band?
- 6 hours ago how do you pay? does it have nfc?
- 8 hours ago why? the 1520 already has a pedometer. wouldn't that be redundant?
- 16 hours ago do you even need the band if you have a Lumia 1520?
- 1 week ago Make it fashionable. That's all I ask
- 1 week ago what's taking so long with the phones??????
- 1 week ago recently they have been. or at least that is the perception
Recent Forum Posts
- 2 months ago does one exist? on U.S bands?...
- 8 months ago interesting video that compares the browsing experience on iphone 5s to lumia 1520: http://youtu.be/YP0N4wNAr8s I have both...
- 8 months ago multo, that makes sense. It seems that it's really the extra app features and functionality that are missing, such as glance ...
- 8 months ago It says your phone is up to date, but i know it isn't!...
- 8 months ago Hey everyone. Just updated my 920 to Lumia Black the other day. However, after the factory reset, it appears the black update...
- 9 months ago First of all, never leave an adapter without the SIM in a Lumia. However, if you happen to find yourself in that predicament...
- 10 months ago Can there be a way to force 1080p desktop resolution? I have found a problem with a few sites even with the desktop setting t...
- Member for
- 1 year 3 months