- 5 days ago I see what you did there...
- 8 months ago Check your Preview for Developers app to reactivate it ;). You must dowload the app and active it by sign-in in it :-)
- 8 months ago Check your Preview for Developers app to reactivate it ;). It was the case for me.
- 8 months ago Check your Preview for Developers app to reactivate it ;)
- 9 months ago Nope or at least they have to give us the choice to display it just in Games Hub
- 10 months ago No he's right you're misinformed and confusing a new option for OEMs as a requirement. Microsoft allowed devices without...
- 10 months ago Sorry It's 5" same as the Nokia Lumia Icon (Verizon)
- 10 months ago Euh... this can be a april fool too...LOL !!! Last time this app was updated on my PC was on 02/28/2014 and it's was...
- 10 months ago No they didn't actually. They just have a partnership and investing in them some money lately.
- 1 year ago Maybe you didn't understand my question... I was asking you if by arabic support you mean the app to be able to just...
- 1 year ago What do you mean by arabic support ? Display ?
- 1 year ago Yep all All Windows RT devices too :-)
- 1 year ago Don't hope too much from GDR3 since it's a minor update. GDR3 allow Full HD 1080p, etc... and fix some bugs
- 1 year ago Actually isn't red the official color of Verizon ?!
- 1 year ago I really hope this Verizon version of Lumia 1520 will be confirmed and T-Mobile having it's version too or an international...
- Member for
- 1 year 4 months