- 1 day ago Minecraft gaming for Xbox One and PC users together, is such a great feature.
- 2 days ago If Windows 10 does well, it'll be because it's free. Not because of a quick ad like this.
- 2 days ago Not just you.
- 3 days ago I wonder if anyone even remembers these ads. Each feature is glossed over in about 5 seconds. The ads should also begin...
- 6 days ago Creatives being fancy.
- 6 days ago Ugh! Stupid, stupid music is driving me nuts! But still excited for the release of Windows 10.
- 6 days ago The killer features are the iris-cam for Windows Hello, and the Continuum ability. Everything else sounds perfect too. ...
- 6 days ago Yeah it's weird. Showing how to do something will often work better than telling how to do the same thing.
- 6 days ago The ad caters to Xbox users, and the Xbox userbase probably already knows about these features. So it wouldn't be worth...
- 1 week ago Thank you. I agree. The music gets a bit in the way. And I'm lazy - I don't want to read AND try to look at what's...
- 1 week ago Vote Ninja Cat for official Microsoft mascot. I'd love to see Ninja Cat used for Xbox in some way.
- 1 week ago Great feature ad. But the music -bleh.
- 1 week ago Good that he addresses the topic head on.
- 1 week ago So Microsoft is implying that its users are a bunch of babies. Nice.
- 1 week ago I thought 10 devices was good. It seems some people in the comments have more than that.
- Member for
- 2 years 11 months