- 1 year ago Wrong, people just don't like change period. Case in point: segragation.
- 2 years ago That's Winnipeg.
- 2 years ago I was told that they were waiting for a free spot to open up.
- 2 years ago Maybe that is how they were going to implement it and realized that it sucked and went back to the drawing board.
- 2 years ago My bet is that this will merge with the People tile instead just like how it is on Windows 8.
- 2 years ago Just to add, it was holidays up here in the Great White North.
- 2 years ago That's the thing, if brand name was all that then Nokia wouldn't have to sell.
- 2 years ago That's cool. Did it take you months to come up with that?
- 2 years ago They are out there but you cannot expect business to change their phones every time a new one comes out. A lot of people...
- 2 years ago With option to a perpetual license I believe.
- 2 years ago The largest underground shopping complex in the world found in Toronto?
- 2 years ago I shall start using it now.
- 2 years ago YES! But Nokia is already to release a 1080p, quad core phone :(
- 2 years ago Actually, spelt is a valid English word.
- 2 years ago That's preposterous. I was educated through a lot of books but I had a lot of computer education as well. Learning how to...
- Member for
- 3 years 1 month