- 2 months ago *Ah whatever, you know what I mean anyway. HTC One (M8) for Windows. Keen to win! ;)
- 2 months ago *I feel dyslexic. HTC One (M7) for Windows.
- 2 months ago *Just actually read the article. HTC One (M6) for Windows.
- 2 months ago *HTC One (M5) for Windows.
- 2 months ago *Typo alert, HTC One (M4) for Windows.
- 2 months ago *Nope, HTC One (M3) for Windows.
- 2 months ago Oh woops, I meant HTC One (M2) for Windows.
- 2 months ago Wow, HTC did a great job with Windows Phone on the new HTC One (M1) for Windows! Would love to win one!
- 7 months ago :::: :::: :::: ".,~ `., *': ',." - ^I dropped my comment and it...
- 8 months ago Ah! If only I had 16 hours earlier notice to cut out the flying time that would have been perfect.
- 8 months ago My heart sank at "Contest only open to those in US, Puerto Rico, and Canada". No love for those of us Down Under.
- 8 months ago +1
- 8 months ago +1! Noticed this straight away as it always annoyed me having to hit down the bottom to find the "followers" news setting.
- 1 year ago Yes, the save function has been present from the first version.
- 1 year ago Could also work the other way around, ShareView.
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 1 year 6 months