- 1 month ago Better using android
- 1 month ago Lol we will see. 1800 mote bugs added..
- 1 month ago Well as MS own the brand, we can hope they release new firmware and branding by networks is done by apps Only :)
- 1 month ago Anything would be an improvement. Win10 mobile is a joke. No wonder the Platform is struggling. Just release it now :)
- 2 months ago Nice way to drain battery.
- 2 months ago That's what they say. I did an update from 8.1pro. But still have to pay
- 2 months ago 14.99 here. So link please to free version. Why not just have it it install if free to correct version.
- 2 months ago So paying for win8.1 and media centre addob, and now you get win10, no media centre and a $14.99 bill if you want to play...
- 2 months ago Hopefully they will sort the loading when switching on. Drives me mad not being able to use for a good 20mins
- 2 months ago That's where their money is made. More so next year when we all get charged for addons, Updates etc ;)
- 2 months ago I wouldn't agree with that. Massive bugs still in it. Cant end calls etc. Can't wait until new version.
- 2 months ago Nothing in uk
- 2 months ago 4) installed and removed within minutes.
- 2 months ago Yes but at least it's stable.
- 2 months ago Seriously hope they push Updates before November. 10 as it stands is unstable, with stacks of issues.
- Member for
- 3 years 4 months