- 11 hours ago Shouldn't take time. If phone stolen you need it locking or wiping.
- 11 hours ago Only if simcard and data connection. Most thief's remove sim card
- 1 week ago Great. That bugs back
- 1 week ago As much as I agree, both the later have better battery life, at least on my android I get 2 days, not 6 hours. I think it's...
- 1 week ago Anyone know if the home screen has been fixed. Keep losing functionality.Also the mobile hotspot hasn't been fixed, still...
- 1 week ago Been with three for 7years. Their like home service saves me a fortune. No brainer really
- 2 weeks ago Nice to fix, workaround is to reboot. How many times a day. Already get irq crashes randomly, never happens in my win8 dual...
- 2 weeks ago Leave the OS mainly because it's going nowhere fast. Oct 2015 release date for win10. Now almost Feb and no release
- 2 weeks ago Camera crashes and battery drain. 6 hours max if I don't touch phone.
- 2 weeks ago Sadly MS have lost this race, unless they give away billions of dollars of phones, the final nail in the coffin is all but...
- 3 weeks ago I use Fitbit app, Ms health is not very good.
- 3 weeks ago Takes the band figure if using Ms health, and Fitbit app takes highest.
- 3 weeks ago Not on UK Cortana that I can see.
- 3 weeks ago We have googleapps for our Not for profit business. MS offered Zippo.
- 3 weeks ago Great for MS. Sadly they have very strick rules on what is not for profit. We are such a company but MS say not, so will...
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 3 years 8 months