- 22 hours ago We don't even have the box to reserve.
- 22 hours ago Maybe MS should have downloaded bit by bit to systems, then updated only files that needed updated. Thus removing strain.
- 1 week ago This mess could be MS down fall. It's starting to look like Vista revisited.
- 1 week ago I would avoid. No apps suddenly work all say uninstall or buy on launch
- 1 week ago Tomtom did and is still trading.
- 1 week ago Well we lost here transit and city lens amogst others, so why not full here support.
- 1 week ago In Skype, message a friend with windows 10. I doubt any have that installed yet.
- 1 week ago I'm getting random crashing, start menu failing to load.
- 1 week ago Editing on a phone, got luck. I can barely read a doc let alone edit it :)
- 2 weeks ago Neither are working for me. Seems metro apps failing like in 8.1
- 2 weeks ago RTM so shouldn't be long before graphics cards are sorted.
- 2 weeks ago Interesting, this build is lagging my cpu. I've no idea what, but suspect it to be Cortana. W7/8 both worked fine on...
- 2 weeks ago Yeah I was wondering that. And with the large amount of bugs, are they sure its ready.
- 2 weeks ago Okay thanks.
- 2 weeks ago MS screwing us all again. What is madness is personal is tablet, pc and phone.. Would be better to include laptop as well.
- Member for
- 3 years 2 months