- 2 hours ago Yeah. Very..
- 3 hours ago Who knows. I am betting on any phone without denim (such as 820/920/1020). But who knows, they change their minds more...
- 3 hours ago Reading comments about 10 on tablets, I think I will stick with 8.1 on pc laptop phone and tablet.
- 3 hours ago That was Wade Barrett (wwe). Bad News Barrett ;)
- 3 hours ago I commented about this last week and got laughed at. We will see ;)
- 3 hours ago Remember a backup won't get back any apps that are no longer available such as metrotalk, 6chat etc
- 3 hours ago There are no downloadable versions yet.
- 6 hours ago MS run their business like a bloody soap opera. More changes each and every day lol
- 7 hours ago I said this before about not all WP getting. I bet they will say you need denim...
- 7 hours ago Can't wait for 10. But how many apps won't work if we install :)
- 8 hours ago We need an OEM to make a phone that can run any OS :)But HP or Google would be my choice.
- 8 hours ago Yep.. Just waiting for only denim will get win 10. Debating if I should bin WinPhone or stick with it. At moment having...
- 8 hours ago If you turn off DP it shows Denim. If firmware ends in .5xx then you have cyan.
- 8 hours ago 920 according to http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/mobile/support/ has cyan firmware.
- 8 hours ago Useful to see what version your phone should have... 920 still cyan, 930 denim. (check under warranty option)...... http...
- Member for
- 2 years 8 months