- 1 week ago You don't need USB-C to support Continuum you simply need WiDi and Bluetooth.
- 1 week ago Good luck everyone
- 1 week ago Grow up
- 1 week ago You're wrong on the build quality.
- 1 month ago Um you need a hug mate?
- 1 month ago I think I'm going to get a friend that lives in Tokyo to send me one, I love the two tone look and continuum in a mid range...
- 1 month ago Why wait just insider it
- 1 month ago Really? Your logic is that if you want to run a .99 game that is poorly optimised unlike games like sniper fury that run...
- 2 months ago Jesus the day you post something positive...
- 3 months ago I have none of these reported issues either on my SP3
- 3 months ago They absolutely are not, I have been through two pairs, both times one ear piece just stopped working. I will never buy...
- 4 months ago You obviously haven't used a 640xl the camera in that is amazing for the price of the phone.
- 4 months ago This is a good thing
- 4 months ago The availability of apps is one thing, however the cost associated with a handset for business is a massive factor, that...
- 5 months ago If they support W10 mobile I'll support them
- Member for
- 2 years 6 months