- 1 week ago I hope that's the case but I wonder how many people like me who have an old 920 and want to upgrade to something now are...
- 1 week ago Hopefully by the time it's released there are still windows phone fans around.
- 1 week ago I bought a Att 1520 off of Craigslist and a day later the imei number was locked. Am I screwed? Att said they can't help.
- 1 week ago I do like my band but Fitbits app layout is much better. The Microsoft health app is not good. I would like to click on the...
- 2 weeks ago Is there anything less exciting then windows phone these days?
- 1 month ago The new J. Cole album is really great. I've had it on repeat all week.
- 1 month ago Unfortunately no
- 1 month ago If you use it you'll see how annoying it is. For instance if you are having a text conversation it does not clear the...
- 1 month ago Flashlight is the toggle I would like to see
- 1 month ago Thanks I didn't realize that was there! It would be nice if there was a daily recap tile that showed sleep calories steps...
- 1 month ago I was excited to have notifications and Windows Phone support. I didn't realize the implementation was going to be so bad.
- 1 month ago I have the band and it really isn't that good. It really needs some kind of update to be useful. Here are the problems: It'...
- 1 month ago The silver one would look even better if the camera hump was white instead of black.
- 2 months ago Now all I want is the Vevo app for Xbox One and I can unplug my 360 and put it in another room.
- 2 months ago I wish flashlight was an option to toggle.
- Member for
- 3 years 15 hours