- 1 week ago ^^^ this
- 1 week ago I'm not quite clear. Will we or will we not be able to add events to the calendar? I know in the article it says we won't...
- 2 weeks ago They've only announced that they will carry the 640.Would love it if they changed their minds and get the XL as well though...
- 3 weeks ago Thanks! I'll have to check it out
- 3 weeks ago Where are these prices? (I'm in the market for a "new" phone)
- 3 weeks ago Where can you get them for less than $250?
- 1 month ago It's not can't, they just flat out won't.
- 1 month ago ^^ this
- 1 month ago I see the argument being made that people will stick with Microsoft until OEMs show that they will support the devices...
- 1 month ago You sure that wasn't the 640 XL for that much? (I could be wrong. Genuinely curious)
- 1 month ago I don't want Snapchat either. And our 3rd party apps Are really good. Great even sometimes. But having Official apps is...
- 1 month ago Based off of these comments it might be helpful to update the article for those who don't bother to read the comment...
- 1 month ago I find her to be a Lot slower and not nearly as accurate as Shazam (unfortunately). Is your experience different?
- 1 month ago I'm with you on that one. Also, anyone able to get 8.1 Update 2 on an AT&T NL920? (I have both)
- 1 month ago Sell it and use what you get towards a 640?
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 2 years 6 months