- 1 day ago Fuck Verizon and you to.
- 1 day ago We would, except it's been so long now we've about given up and have grown weary.
- 2 days ago If they can't even manage to get Verizon to freaking release the Cyan update, why should I believe they're going to release...
- 2 days ago You optimist you!
- 2 days ago You can't leave MS blameless on this issue. They should do everything possible to keep this major US carrier in line. If...
- 1 week ago A hidden gem for me would be to discover that Verizon released the Cyan update.
- 2 weeks ago I'm waiting for Band 2. I suspect it will be a bit sleeker than the first one
- 2 weeks ago Maybe so, but in a few months they'll be losing my two phone contract and they'll earn a little less.
- 2 weeks ago Now if they would just share their super secret plan to bring the Cyan update to its WP users.
- 2 weeks ago Verizon doesn't even have 4.0 LE yet. Great customer service by a premier American wireless company. Screw you Verizon!
- 2 weeks ago Verizon says "Screw You!" we'll put it out whenever we feel like it (if ever).
- 3 weeks ago Connect us with the Cyan update. What a piss poor performance taking care of your customers
- 3 weeks ago Where's the article about Verizon finally releasing the Cyan update?
- 1 month ago Verizon continues to say "Fuck You" to it's Windows Phone users.
- 1 month ago What's the point of making a stupid post like this?
Recent Forum Posts
- 1 year ago who makes them?...
- 1 year ago Got one and it looks great...
- 1 year ago The 01/08/13 Windows 8 RT update seems to have broken me email app. It will no longer sync and download new emails. I deleted...
- 1 year ago This is a global phone and I thought the sim card was needed for use outside the United States....
- Member for
- 2 years 4 months