- 3 days ago "make edits one-handed with yours thumb... makes all the difference" - Gosh, i wish project Spartan team had the same...
- 1 week ago Tried this but only got "fast ring configuration" instead if GDR 2.0Interesting...Lumia 930 Swisscom Switzerland
- 2 weeks ago Definitely Surface 3. Pro 2 is ok, but it's nowhere near perfect. For example the pen is much less accurate, and 3:2 makes...
- 2 weeks ago People app looks pretty ugly, but I'm still excited for the release
- 2 weeks ago so where can I find this mouse.exe or touch.exe? :)
- 3 weeks ago I have Win10 as a guest on Win8.1 (VirtualBox) and it works just fine.
- 3 weeks ago Please move the address bar back to the bottom... It's one of those things that are just a lot better on WP than its...
- 1 month ago The need to be at the bottom, that's important. Plus waffle looks a bit better than Hamburger.
- 1 month ago Motorsport-total.com Brand new and gorgeous app for the German speaking part of the world: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?...
- 2 months ago @Daniel: I'm really glad you and all the other Windows Central guys give us all the most recent news about W10 (for phones...
- 2 months ago Maybe HoloLens will help us find Dan? #zomgwhereisdanielrubino
- 3 months ago Cool that we have VLC on WP!
- 3 months ago I love Microsoft, I love bing. But I know what this article is about... Great that you recommend Yahoo! first ;-)
- 4 months ago 1. Whatsapp2. Windows Central3. mytube4. 6tag5. Here Maps6. 20 Minuten7. MSN Travel
- 5 months ago Is it possible to remove the cover again without causing any damage to the surface?
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 2 years 2 months