- 8 months ago Yeah I wish they could have left the glace screen the Lumia 620 has it
- 8 months ago Just send the imei to a SIM unlock provider and your good to go
- 8 months ago Actually with the fast CPU the phone works great,I am currently using Lumia 635 and it's pretty awesome
- 8 months ago Have you considers using Cricket Wireless they have some great plans and you can bring your own phone plus they are owned...
- 8 months ago That update isn't for cyan firmware just 8.1 update 1
- 8 months ago I highly doubt it you have gotten the .899 update as per Microsoft hasn't released it for HTC phones lol
- 8 months ago That's not the update that's the .899 update just sayin
- 8 months ago Weird my 920 updated no problem
- 8 months ago Threshold is for Windows not Windows Phone just so you know
- 8 months ago My 920 updated no problem
- 8 months ago No you didn't its just the smaller update hahaha
- 8 months ago Look at the change log for cyan it was really under the hood performance and bugs fixes is what firmware updates are for...
- 8 months ago We cant always assume, there are new WP8 user out there that need these tips just sayin
- 8 months ago Yes you can go to people hub then settings then filter contacts then uncheck the facebook box and what's cool is even if...
- 8 months ago And that's wrong for me to correct myself I am human just as much as anyone else and so your saying your experience rules...
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 3 years 9 months