- 2 weeks ago I used it, as it happens. But hey ho. There'll be something new no doubt.
- 2 weeks ago Think I'll join the queue of people that want to cue up a repost to that little faux pas.
- 4 weeks ago You mean YNWA
- 4 weeks ago The point is, its one up on Siri
- 4 weeks ago Your point being...?
- 4 weeks ago She is, you know
- 3 months ago Ygrette. No contest really
- 3 months ago No, they didn't. Ever
- 4 months ago Would be interested. Would be more interested in how gaming graphics cards cope with CAD as against a work station.
- 4 months ago Gaming Graphics Cards, probably not. CAD workstation cards. Now I'd be interested
- 4 months ago Ork!
- 5 months ago "Google maps"? Who uses that? Bing, Nokia or Ordnance Survey any day
- 5 months ago Very very true
- 5 months ago No, most definitely you cant change teams just because they loose. Most CERTAINLY you cant swap for a team that buys...
- 5 months ago Been playing it a week, and generally I like it. Notifications and the language issue definitely need sorting tho
Recent Forum Posts
- 1 year ago What's odd is that on my first two 920's (EE) the comma was to the left of Space, where it should be. Now I have one from "3"...
- 1 year ago Cheers JetFace But them two buttons are what I'm missing. Just 1 button to email the other members However. I am now suspec...
- 1 year ago I have two Rooms set up on my L920. The second (bare with me) is a for work, and works fine. The other is the original Famil...
- 2 years ago Must be me then. Have to say that resolution of photos looks very low recently, compared to when I first got it. And, no, I d...
- 2 years ago I am fairly sure that an option to change the Camera Resolution used to be in the Camera's Settings. But now, it's gone? My w...
- 2 years ago I seem to be having a similar problem in the UK. The setting in the camera for "camera resolution" has disappeared (it's stil...
- Member for
- 2 years 8 months