- 3 weeks ago http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/winphone/forum/wp8-wpcortana/nokia-lumia-1520-lock-with-cortana-on-start-screen/419b6932-...
- 3 weeks ago Had the phone flashed today and it didn't resolve the problem. I found this though http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...
- 3 weeks ago Exactly the same issue here. I spoke to Nokia Care this morning they said it was a known software issue and that I needed...
- 3 weeks ago Similar issues on the 1520 even after denim update. Always seems to activate Cortana when I don't need and also goes...
- 1 month ago Yes
- 1 month ago Got it two weeks ago after performing a hard reset
- 1 month ago Or take a HDMI cable and a tablet to a hotel with free WiFi?
- 1 year ago Terrible update, scrolling is no longer fluid and is enough to give you a headache watching it twitch and jump. Don't...
- 1 year ago I thought EE was bad, this takes the biscuit.
- 1 year ago Guesstimation is one hideous word
- 1 year ago Nope just order Virgin's VIP deal online. It's sim only and its on a monthly rolling contract too.
- 1 year ago Plus I get 40gb download speeds on WiFi at home and at work
- 1 year ago Virgin mobile - £15 a month unlimited everything - no contest
- 1 year ago Same problem with my Surface RT, having to charge daily now before it was every three to five days
- 1 year ago It is beta software, didn't you read the terms? you can hardly blame Microsoft? #dramaqueen
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 2 years 4 months