- 2 years ago +10
- 2 years ago Come lumia 922 for tmobile
- 2 years ago I was hoping for $399 w/out touchpad and $499 w/touchpad
- 2 years ago Oh please let the page being taken down mean their going with a cheaper price. Drop it by $100 and ill buy one now.
- 2 years ago Where did you get your info?
- 2 years ago What I want to know is. Since I have already bought a bunch of music from Zune via my phone. Will that transfer to my Xbox?
- 2 years ago Please more colors then just black and cyan.
- 2 years ago Aside from the long load screens I have not seen any of the other bugs. I also don't find it that difficult. I am playing...
- 2 years ago It's suppose to be the same as the 820 right? So it will have the super sensitive touch screen, expandable memory, and the...
- 2 years ago 820. It looks like the screen is caved in on the 810 and I was hoping for a more colorful phone. Cyan or black doesn't...
- 2 years ago I know what you don't mean, and I totally agree ;)
- 2 years ago Then I guess you best sell your smart phone, cuz if you can't afford a $.99 game you can't afford a phone bill... -_-
- 2 years ago How much does Google pay you for a comment like That? -_-
- 2 years ago Please let us know if that works lol
- 2 years ago I would tap th...work for her.
Recent Forum Posts
- 3 years ago OK Ill have to look into this more then. See Im trying to decide on either a HTC Mozart or Omina7 I just wanted to make sur...
- 3 years ago Ok thanks for the info. You wouldn't happen to know of any unlocked phones that do support 3g on tmobile?...
- 3 years ago So im thinking of getting an unlocked Omnia7 and I want to use it on tmobile USA. But I've heard that it can't use 3g or 2g...
- Member for
- 3 years 4 months