- 5 days ago 'cos there are hundreds of games on Steam for a fraction of the price of XBLA or GoD.
- 1 week ago I hear the next version of Office 365 is going to be called Office 329 so they don't end up with a pile of lawsuits...
- 2 weeks ago Pay to get access to a trial? Hope this is just an unfortunate coincidence and not an indicator of things to come.
- 2 weeks ago @Harish: paragraph 1: trial not trail ;)
- 2 weeks ago Now can MS fix WP Excel so cut and paste works? It's only been years...
- 1 month ago Every fecker wanted him gone, delusional or what?
- 1 month ago Don't want. Simples.
- 1 month ago Samsung has call blocking and call ignoring, so definitely not a Nokia only feature.
- 1 month ago GameLoft = buggy crap with no support and extortionate IAPs. No thanks.
- 1 month ago The law is very unevenly applied in India, you'll probably find it easily enough in rural areas on the tourist routes.
- 1 month ago A few bugs but there have been updates. No overheating on my ATIV-S.
- 1 month ago Apollo workstations FTW!
- 1 month ago 1990's technology finally hits.
- 1 month ago I use Plex in my HTPC...
- 1 month ago "HR based" can someone translate that into English please?
Recent Forum Posts
- 1 year ago Wow, this handset is not the easiest to find in the UK. Very few places do it and in most cases they are the small traders so...
- 1 year ago I took mine back today. In comparison to my current phone - the Lumia 710 - it has a poor quality screen. Mine suffered fro...
- 2 years ago Nope - perfectly happy with my W7 laptop. hmm... an obvious choice that is missing! (a laptop is not a tablet before anyo...
- 2 years ago That's a carrier unlocked phone - nowhere can I see that states that it's a developer unlocked phone. A hard reset does no...
- Member for
- 2 years 7 months