- 1 week ago Windows Insider Program maybe
- 2 weeks ago - Did you notice that now you have the accounts one level lower so that when you hit the hamburger menu it's already there...
- 2 weeks ago Not really... it's still a pain to use them
- 2 weeks ago Just see the video before commenting... https://youtu.be/RLD0vL5sreQ?t=10m37s
- 2 weeks ago Those change logs... hmm Microsoft, learn that
- 3 weeks ago Because they already may have a stable kernel. This is not the case I think.
- 2 months ago Please drop a link for that. EDIT: Nevermind: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/G1Fp/5acuS8fAF
- 2 months ago x86 architecture can be 32bit or 64bit. So, for now it can go either way.
- 3 months ago That's what she said! Oohhh Now seriously, there are some apps that can help you with that. http://appcrawlr.com/windows-...
- 4 months ago That's is completely wrong. It's only "free for the first year" THE UPGRADE from a legal license of Win7, 8, 8.1. And it's...
- 4 months ago That's the hard reset... The soft reset is pressing the - button with the power button.
- 5 months ago But is not the actions at the top... it's nav. Actions still go on the bottom
- 7 months ago "and other platforms" :P
- 7 months ago I only asked because of the typo ;) I know who he is(was). And I wouldn't touted him as the inventor* of computers but...
- 7 months ago Who is that?
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 3 years 2 months