- 4 days ago Who the hell buys Asus for smartphones anyway with any OS? Never seen one, no great loss.
- 6 days ago Some people are just full of hate, its an illness.
- 6 days ago Won't let me register when I tap on "I am not registered" just bounces back to the same log in screen, fail.
- 1 week ago Are you kidding? Any telco branding on a device makes it look so ugly, most other countries stopped doing this years ago...
- 1 week ago I can't believe US telcos still slap their branding on devices, perfectly way to ugly up a device.
- 1 week ago Why does LG make such awful looking devices.
- 2 weeks ago Can only book in pounds and USD, what the hell, fail.
- 2 weeks ago I bought one 2 days ago in Australia. At all the usual retailers, JB HiFi, Harvey Norman, MS Store online of course. Great...
- 2 weeks ago Windows Phone has all the major banks in Australia now except 1, is it that bad in the US?
- 2 weeks ago Yes, that's the spirit!!
- 2 weeks ago Yes even if you don't follow, download this to support those who support our OS of choice!
- 2 weeks ago Have I told you lately? You are simply awesome!
- 2 weeks ago Cricket is better? Yeah, about as interesting as watching paint dry lol
- 3 weeks ago Yeah ANZ is just far too slow and shows zero interest in changing.
- 3 weeks ago I wouldn't classify St George as an app, just mobile website wrapper. The Westpac one is a real app.
Recent Forum Posts
- 1 year ago Yep I would move to Vodafone AU for that, although they won't even activate the 4G side of the Lumia 820, which is disappoint...
- 2 years ago You can just download the XAP file from the Windows Phone site....
- 2 years ago Yep true, if they are than yes I'll remain put, but if this is staged by MS, boy oh boy, the love is over and I've been using...
- 2 years ago If this an April fools joke, I'll be leaving the platform I can tell you now, nothing funny about this in anyway....
- Member for
- 2 years 9 months