- 5 days ago I really don't like this app, I bought it and don't bother with it as it has the silly watermarks which just looks cheap....
- 6 days ago Won't download on 640 with W10 latest build.
- 6 days ago Won't download!
- 1 week ago I can't find it by searching the store on my phone :/
- 1 week ago What's with american carriers always slapping their logo on phones? Talk about making a device ugly.
- 1 week ago Never heard of them.
- 2 weeks ago No link to download it and I can't find it except third party ones :-/
- 2 weeks ago Yeah I look at the exchange rate when the 930 was released! This pricing is around what I'd expect.
- 2 weeks ago That pricing is incorrect, look at the site guys, 950 is $999 inc tax and 950xl is $1129 inc taxes (GST)
- 3 weeks ago If you like stealing, such a hero!
- 3 weeks ago Who pays for a tv licence? Not the end user in most countries
- 3 weeks ago Yes because they have licencing agreements with broadcasters for their content in other countries!
- 3 weeks ago Because of licensing.
- 3 weeks ago Yes they are, suggest you read the article ;)
- 1 month ago People still eat this rubbish?
Recent Forum Posts
- 2 years ago Yep I would move to Vodafone AU for that, although they won't even activate the 4G side of the Lumia 820, which is disappoint...
- 2 years ago You can just download the XAP file from the Windows Phone site....
- 2 years ago Yep true, if they are than yes I'll remain put, but if this is staged by MS, boy oh boy, the love is over and I've been using...
- 2 years ago If this an April fools joke, I'll be leaving the platform I can tell you now, nothing funny about this in anyway....
- Member for
- 3 years 3 months