- 6 hours ago This is very frustrating, it really doesn't do any favours for the platform given the official app is half baked.
- 17 hours ago Shouldn't have to, plus I don't remember my password so that's gonna be a pain in the ass :p
- 19 hours ago Back to the official beta app for me, for now, until this is fixed.
- 19 hours ago Crashing, cant open it now since the update.
- 3 days ago I actually think these looks sexy, love the design and I think they stand out from the crowd.
- 3 days ago Yeah everyone complained about the 930 being too thick
- 1 week ago Love this app and EVERY person I know uses this, I haven't used SMS for years.
- 2 weeks ago This is great to see, vine is huge with my group of friends
- 4 weeks ago The G one looks much better and far more creative. The G logo is obviously for music, I don't think it could be any more...
- 1 month ago No touch capabilities, no thanks, I'll pass.
- 1 month ago Agreed, the speaker looks terrible
- 1 month ago No, the rumors state Sep in Germany for the announcement
- 1 month ago Oh please, that doesn't make it a must have for almost everyone. If you want an amazing camera, buy a real SLR, for truly...
- 1 month ago I was thinking the same lol
- 1 month ago You are right, ok, I'll eat my words, it is faster, instant resume!!!! Thanks MS, a worthwhile upgrade after all, woohoo...
Recent Forum Posts
- 2 years ago Yep I would move to Vodafone AU for that, although they won't even activate the 4G side of the Lumia 820, which is disappoint...
- 2 years ago You can just download the XAP file from the Windows Phone site....
- 2 years ago Yep true, if they are than yes I'll remain put, but if this is staged by MS, boy oh boy, the love is over and I've been using...
- 2 years ago If this an April fools joke, I'll be leaving the platform I can tell you now, nothing funny about this in anyway....
- Member for
- 3 years 1 week