- 2 days ago You do know in other countries its doing quite well? Just because its failing in the states means nothing. In my country it...
- 2 days ago Bye ;)
- 3 days ago I don't want a BM, ewww
- 3 days ago I don't because I'm still using the 3rd party one in my WP :)
- 3 days ago We have a few app advertisements on billboards in Australia that also promote the wp version with the logos at the bottom
- 3 days ago What is Bandsintown? Haven't heard of that one, is it big in the states?
- 3 days ago What device?
- 3 days ago Huh?
- 3 days ago Booyaa now how a about Australia?
- 4 days ago +1 rendering is terrible
- 4 days ago It's crap, just get a white pages for some of the regular sites I visit, fail.
- 1 week ago What a sexy email client
- 1 week ago It's ok, I think the HTC M8 for Windowss was only ever launched in the US and they wonder why it didn't do well lol
- 1 week ago Screw you Vevo, uninstalling your app from my xbox and partners iPhone, not touching it again.
- 1 week ago Download this even if you aren't going to use it, to boost download numbers!
Recent Forum Posts
- 1 year ago Yep I would move to Vodafone AU for that, although they won't even activate the 4G side of the Lumia 820, which is disappoint...
- 1 year ago You can just download the XAP file from the Windows Phone site....
- 1 year ago Yep true, if they are than yes I'll remain put, but if this is staged by MS, boy oh boy, the love is over and I've been using...
- 1 year ago If this an April fools joke, I'll be leaving the platform I can tell you now, nothing funny about this in anyway....
- Member for
- 2 years 7 months