- 2 months ago "Apple ... has a more checkered support record" Not really true, they continue to be one of the top rated tech companies...
- 3 months ago "Apple = less than 2GB free with lots of paid options" Apple's free tier is 5GB, not 2GB.
- 4 months ago CTRL + CMD + F works from the Mac keyboard for full screen.
- 4 months ago quod erat demonstrandum quod erat demonstradum - which is what had to be proven
- 4 months ago "Why oh why can you only resize a window using only the one corner?" Hasn't been true for some time.
- 4 months ago Don't forget that those numbers are also "shares of sales in the quarter," not overall installed based (which for Apple in...
- 5 months ago RT never got the apps, Apple won't have that problem.
- 5 months ago Actually it was covered by IDC, While 2-in-1s are growing nicely they are a small part of the market and not nearly enough...
- 5 months ago It's been dropping for years (well before Windows 10).
- 5 months ago Yet HP reported, as part of their quarterly report, that sales weren't meeting expectations.
- 6 months ago In 2012 they claimed more that 60 million. There has been steady growth since then, so almost certainly more now.
- 6 months ago Source for this?
- 6 months ago At the 2012 WWDC they said there were 60 million, since then they have sold somewhere around 50 million more, minus...
- 6 months ago Which "modern" apps did you feel you needed?
- 6 months ago I think you're right and I also think that is why they've made it so "not obvious" to remove the preinstalled apps,...
- Member for
- 4 years 3 weeks