- 6 hours ago I wouldn't be surprised if AT&T did this too, much like the 830/fitbit flex they did.
- 7 hours ago No, because by year two it will be working with the Surface phone
- 7 hours ago Cable based means you don't have to worry about connector specs changing on the next one.
- 9 hours ago This is the perpetual, just a few more months problem. You can always say there is something better coming (the Atom phone...
- 9 hours ago The only disappointment is no Snap.
- 9 hours ago Since the input from the device is USB-C it should be model neutral.
- 9 hours ago Nerfed the camera on the 1020.
- 9 hours ago Or maybe they don't want to have a day0 critical patch like iOS7/8/9 and Android 5
- 10 hours ago Good, let them polish it for RTM rather than listen to people who should never be in a beta program bitch about nonsense.
- 10 hours ago Well with Qi announcing tech that enables wireless charging in metal and Continuum refine with 10nm Atom I can definitely...
- 10 hours ago I'm guessing the Atom fun will only run Win32 programs when docked. Continuum would boot you to the Modern UI environment...
- 15 hours ago Exactly, USB OTG would not run that well, even on an 801.
- 15 hours ago Continuum requires the wired connection. Older phones and these can connect through Miracast but I will be mirroring, not...
- 15 hours ago Um, he is referring to Acer's recently announced W10 phone that also supports continue through a dock.
- 15 hours ago It will be Atom based, not exactly VS ready.
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 4 years 1 month