- 8 hours ago The 640 trounces this for not much more.
- 1 day ago I hated that you had to disable kid's corner to use it.
- 1 day ago Newest firmware support Miracast, plus a number of older models had DNLA support.
- 4 days ago You wouldn't use a pencil in space, too many particulates produced.
- 4 days ago I'd have gone from the 920 to the 830, but got a steal on a 1020, so I'll ride that out till the W10 onslaught.
- 4 days ago I'll wait for the official preview for 1020/920
- 4 days ago I'd only trade out the Camera for a Nikon 1
- 6 days ago I think it looks more like an evolution of Metro, still typography and flat iconography
- 6 days ago I see a lot of Sway, Band, Surface, and even Courier influence in the vision, and I like it.
- 1 week ago I've had one for over six months, rock solid and no issues.
- 1 week ago No, I have a DVP8 (with newest stylus) and Asus VTN8 and there is no comparison. The Asus is so much better with the wacom...
- 1 week ago When it is out for NL920 I will.
- 1 week ago I have both the DVP8 and the Asus VTN8, a couple of thoughts. Upgrading to 64GB is well worth it, just for the flexibility...
- 1 week ago Complete nonissue on the eight inch screens.
- 1 week ago I beg to differ, even with the revised stylus its stylus work is jittery and lacks consistency. In addition the screen has...
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 3 years 6 months