- 1 hour ago The yearn for a return to the days of the EU mandated "browser choice" dialog.
- 2 hours ago Hmm, you don't have your W10 version ready, you never made a modern UI version and the old version is looking dated...
- 1 day ago I hope they fix the BT issues that were a deal killer in the last build.
- 6 days ago Had one since it was Zune Pass, still works on my Zune HD, even if Groove Music doesn't.
- 1 week ago The 1020 was crippled by the S4pro processor. The new phones are using next he processors that have aspects in the silicon...
- 1 week ago So will I, assuming Munchkin works with both.
- 1 week ago Look where that got Sony in the Android market.
- 1 week ago They left it in the 830.
- 1 week ago The 810 issues are overblown and no 820 phones are even announced yet, how long do you want to wait?
- 1 week ago The new carrier free update model MS is using for W10M means updates shouldn't be an issue.
- 1 week ago It also makes sense to beta on iPhone (at a stable point in its OS cycle) and then release a polished universal app on W10M
- 1 week ago Not a huge deal. The write down is an accounting tactic. Still a profitable corporation and doing well in many sectors...
- 1 week ago Best Buy usually has a medium on display to try on.
- 1 week ago You can forever wait for the next iteration. I got one from my kids for Father's Day and love it.
- 1 week ago The screen only goes on the inside if you "want to discreetly" receive notification (as per MS), you can wear it either way...
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 3 years 11 months