- 1 month ago A bit annoying that the free version gets the update but the paid version, Shazam Encore, appears to have missed out.
- 2 months ago Damn, stupid thing wouldn't connect. By the time it did the codes had sold out.
- 3 months ago Tubecast coming up with constant network errors. Lots of people reporting the same problem. Not gonna pay for something...
- 9 months ago I keep getting updates for dev preview, but still no cyan. Running Lumia 625 in Australia, don't understand why it's not...
- 9 months ago AoE has 512mb support, you wouldn't think it would be asking too much with this title as well.
- 10 months ago Fantastic! Now all we need is 512mb ram support for Order and Chaos. Been waiting for that for a long, long time!
- 11 months ago Anyone know when Australia gets the cyan update?
- 11 months ago I understand what you're saying and I do agree to a point but I think you're being a bit harsh on some of us that just didn...
- 11 months ago The thing is schiznatch, when you're first in the market for a new windows phone, you dont know about the 512mb limitation...
- 11 months ago Been waiting for this for ages, can't play it. Gameloft need to show more support for 512mb ram devices.
- 11 months ago Would rather see a 512mb version of Order and Chaos
- 12 months ago What about 360?
- 1 year ago Anyone know when Telstra in Australia are going to release the update?
- 1 year ago Gameloft need more 512mb ram support.
- 1 year ago Didn't know about the 512mb RAM limitation until after I bought my phone. Other developers have tweaked their games to run...
- Member for
- 3 years 4 months