- 3 days ago Cognac...COGNAC!!!!!!!
- 3 days ago Cognac... COGNAC!!!!!!!
- 3 days ago Great articles...except for the Neanderthal and Homosapien references
- 4 days ago The old man was eaten instead? Sorry, couldn't resist.
- 4 days ago I concur on the branding.
- 4 days ago Daniel, not brown: Cognac
- 6 days ago It doesn't matter whether the hardware is from the top tier OEMs or the bottom feeders. Microsoft has taken on a monumental...
- 6 days ago Why not the black and white phones? This staggered availability is frustrating.
- 1 week ago My upgrade experience has been good.
- 1 week ago This is the problem Microsoft and consumers face because of the plethora of hardware Microsoft must support from different...
- 1 week ago Don't be an Akssingh - (kingh)
- 1 week ago Sounds convoluted and unnecessary. How old are you?
- 1 week ago I know that's right. Pay more for it over a longer period of time...with deep and heavy sarcasm ;)
- 1 week ago Sooo, Microsoft should start shipping the XL's now. Why wait?
- 1 week ago I'm avoiding carrier locked U.S. phones now that WPs are available unlocked via Microsoft and other OEMs.
Recent Forum Posts
- 1 week ago The Microsoft Store will start selling the phones in the store on the 25th, so......
- 2 months ago Yes!!! A thousand times yes!!!!!!!...
- 4 years ago What!? No server clustering!? Next we'll find the server was connected to a Clapper and was shut off when the door slammed af...
- 4 years ago Wow! You didn't get any useful replies. I wonder if anyone that responded have tried to download an app today. I'm experie...
- Member for
- 4 years 5 months