- 1 week ago Instead of a second disc, why not allow disc users the ability to preload the update.
- 3 weeks ago Tip: If you have a Windows 8 and 8gb of RAM (recommended) or more, go to Programs and Features and turn on Hyper-V. Then...
- 1 month ago I would like to see it Windowscentral.com too, but someone already owns that name.
- 1 month ago I updated and it included the Lumia Cyan update. I am on a Lumia 920 with DP
- 1 month ago Same issue with my front cam. Images are hazy, making it pretty much unusable.
- 1 month ago Danger Zone
- 2 months ago Interesting choice to remove the physical home button
- 2 months ago Very sleek look.
- 5 months ago May the odds ever be in your favor.
- 5 months ago May the odds be ever in your favor.
- 5 months ago I contacted Mall of Louisiana and the information center said the store has been postponed to June 5th. It will be a kiosk.
- 5 months ago The Microsoft Store website says the specialty store is opening June 5th. Facbook says May 17th. I called MS Store resource...
- 6 months ago Baton rouge. I'll be there!
- 6 months ago At least give the option to show apps and games or just apps.
- 6 months ago The icons are small, but I like it on my Lumia 920. Text on news tiles like NBC News are not difficult to read. I like to...
Recent Forum Posts
- 21 hours ago I am not familiar with fitness bands with LCD screens. Is two days on a battery charge, lower if you use GPS, good? MS Band s...
- 1 week ago My new green Lumia 1520's screen sometimes does not turn on when I hit the power button. If I hit the power button and it sho...
- 3 weeks ago I went on vacation and arrived in the condo. I went on the balcony and took a photo. I went to make a setting adjustment and ...
- 3 years ago Hi. I am keeping my att data plan to the 200mb plan. I connect to the wifi areas i go to and manually sync my mail. With Mang...
- Member for
- 3 years 2 months