- 14 hours ago Yeah, but not as boxy sounding. Sounds like she is in a shoe box.
- 1 day ago Hopefully Apple wises up and gets off the sapphire horse.
- 4 days ago We need a wikinvest app. SigFig doesn't seem to work and I think it has been pulled. No Scottrade is a bummer too.
- 1 week ago My rule of thumb is that is should cost 10% of what you are covering. You should also factor in the deductable.
- 1 week ago Most of Microsoft takes off December for holiday. Enjoy, come back refreshed and ready to build Windows 10.
- 1 week ago The have always had a free edition, the fact that they allow extensions on this version is what makes this great!
- 2 weeks ago I wouldn't hire you if you were staring at your desktop all day ;)
- 2 weeks ago Still no transparent icon!
- 2 weeks ago Per their own site, this is not supported. The site needs to be publicly available.
- 2 weeks ago What about local/private development? Will it support proxy through a tunnel to get back to your local dev machine?
- 2 weeks ago I hope voice commands carry over to each respective platform. I'll bet they are waiting until they can put Cortana on...
- 3 weeks ago Maybe Microsoft Health Insight will enable this in the future. The Band is only half of the equasion. Software/Data is...
- 3 weeks ago I wish FitBit would allow you to disable the 4 tap sleep mode. It goes into sleep mode when mowing the lawn or pushing a...
- 3 weeks ago Hey Daniel, wondering if the reason you can't pair it to multiple devices is because it's not using BT4.0 LE. I hope they...
- 3 weeks ago Hopefully it integrates with fitbit soon, I don't want to lose my data or fitness network just for switching bands.
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 3 years 3 months