- 2 months ago Use Surface brand for Enterprise/Flagship phones, Lumia for low end.
- 1 year ago Factor in interest, and you pay 2 to 3 times what you thought you bought the house for.
- 1 year ago Bing Maps use HERE data.
- 1 year ago See, that's how it came across to me too. HERE executives need to seriously work on their public statements.
- 1 year ago Likewise. Sorry for my aggravation, but your bosses should have thought more about how to present this business change...
- 1 year ago posts can be edited
- 1 year ago I'm betting Google fights back... hard.
- 1 year ago Thank you for clarification. Now if only Fernback and other executioves at HERE could do a better job at communicating.
- 1 year ago Absolutely incorrect. It's extremely EASY to develop for.
- 1 year ago Google is not going to just roll over and let HERE come to be on par with their map offerings on Android.
- 1 year ago This comes across as a real slap in the face to us Windows Phone developers who have focused app work around the HERE APIs...
- 1 year ago No issues with 1020 here.
- 1 year ago Needs support for multiple networks, for one...
- 1 year ago You're not understanding the difference between operating system and firmware
- 1 year ago It would be cool to have various "window" types for a translucent lock screen: frosted, stained glass, screened, patterned...
- Member for
- 2 years 12 months