- 2 weeks ago Yes they are. But only for few of the apps already updated. People hub as a example.
- 2 weeks ago It IS small. And thin. Havin a 830 its ok with the sharpness, but on a 520 I have no idea how this works out.
- 2 weeks ago Whatsapp works, telegram idk, don't have it installed. But I would guess, since all my apps work.
- 2 weeks ago Optional, old still available.
- 2 weeks ago Both options.
- 2 weeks ago Still there
- 2 weeks ago Email hasn't changed yet, still the old app.
- 2 weeks ago Yes they do. But app needs to support it. People Hub does.
- 2 weeks ago Music also still the old one, sorry.
- 2 weeks ago Sextion for new installed apps. The rest still looks the same
- 2 weeks ago Yes, still there. Not much changed actually. New Tile-Sizes for a few apps (People Hub), changed Action Center, new Apps...
- 2 weeks ago I'd say 8. Can't find anything new.
- 2 weeks ago It's a Beta-build. The first one of many. Get your shit together.
- 2 weeks ago What? This is a Beta-Build. Even Apple has restrictions on their Beta (besides you have to be a registered developer)....
- 2 weeks ago Go and read the "how to not be a dick"-article. Seriously.
Recent Forum Posts
- 2 weeks ago Despite the new tile sizes, there is nothing new. App is exactly the same as in 8.1....
- 2 months ago Recogintion is impressive. But I'm having a Bug causing Cortana not being able to remember my relatives. So every time I ask ...
- 4 months ago So after the update, the wordflow (swype... whatever) doesn't work anymore. When I want to write a word with this tecnology i...
- 4 months ago theres nothing to "think" about it. A closer look with good working eyes proofs: There is no gap. And if people dont understa...
- 4 months ago So now after 2 days a first list of bugs I saw. Had a 920 before. - doubletap to wake takes multiple trys to work... - if ...
- Member for
- 2 years 2 weeks