- 21 hours ago I'm already missing the transparent header in IE11. Hope they change in final release.
- 22 hours ago Wow. That was really fast. I manage to install 10041 last Thursday.
- 3 days ago Still unchanged. :'(
- 5 days ago Never experienced that in my 830 full Denim.
- 5 days ago If you are using Dev Preview, disabled it can help. In my case it did. In Brazil
- 1 week ago The app is not working with text for me.
- 1 week ago It's useful to contact support accounts.
- 2 weeks ago For Lumia 920 with dev preview it bring nothing. Without dev preview I think it brings folders.
- 2 weeks ago No. Not even in some new phones like 830. I think it is just for Snapdragon 800 and beyond (930, 1520)
- 2 weeks ago No. It's just for new hardware like 830, 930, 1520 etc.Sorry.
- 2 weeks ago I think they mean 4G = LTE and not H+ (HDSPA) that I think is the case of 521. Or am I wrong? I really can be.
- 2 weeks ago Those settings always were available for 3G. If it's not showing to you your carrier does not allowed.
- 2 weeks ago Just create a "Buggy Ring" and release faster.
- 3 weeks ago I can confirm that too. Nice
- 3 weeks ago I'm not in US so I'm not using AT&T but looks like it is like you said.
Recent Forum Posts
- 5 months ago Since this update I started to experience a battery drain. And lock screen frequently stop to update. Removing both apps fr...
- 8 months ago Since in not in US many things don't work out of the box. Even Bing is in beta here. So usually I use Cortana for time based...
- 8 months ago I did it and it worked for me....
- 2 years ago I think it nice. If you sync Google Calendar to WP the reminder it will use is the "popup" kind. If you have some appointment...
- 2 years ago I just realized that if you turn calculator clockwise it shows options like Bin, Dec, Oct etc. If you turn counter clockwise ...
- 2 years ago You don't need to swith off wifi. It turn off after some seconds after you put your phone in SleepMode. The Location works...
- 2 years ago If you swipe up you can bring the same menu. Works in both sides. Of course click is easier and faster....
- 2 years ago If your app hangs and "back button" doesn't work try this: Press "Windows Key" Open 5 new Apps (or settings) and leave them...
- Member for
- 2 years 11 months