- 2 days ago I don't understand the jarring idea. Before WP7 it was always on top. Once WP7 put it a the bottom it was why the hell...
- 2 days ago Do you even use a WP device now? If so, go to IE and select the ... and you'll see all those things those new icons...
- 3 days ago Disqus is a gem of an app. One of the best for WP!
- 4 days ago Yeah that white screen looks crappy. I hope that's a choice users can make.
- 4 days ago What's so organized by this photo of Windows Phone Settings? They added some icons to the left of the system items and...
- 4 days ago But ... is right there with easy access with the thumb. I'm a one finger typists. Now I would have to stretch my thumb...
- 4 days ago I prefer the ellipsis ... :)
- 5 days ago Especially when Disqus is such a superior WP app.
- 5 days ago I wish the next chapter for Windows Central is to fix the comment section. That would be a great start.
- 6 days ago What does it mean? It means 500K was shipped.
- 1 week ago Never thought they were. In a few days we'll know for sure.
- 1 week ago Can't Windows Central write a code to have the comments sorted by "Recent", "Oldest", and/or "Highest rating"? It seems so...
- 2 weeks ago My question would be how does the Canon and Microsoft partnership affect Windows Phone if at all.
- 2 weeks ago Really? Really? First, I don't believe any of the OS makers release blurry photos. Some tester will do that. Secondly,...
- 2 weeks ago They blur it on purpose. C'mon man. This is 2015 don't you know that by now? :)
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 3 years 1 month