Ubisoft has released its acclaimed adventure game Valiant Hearts: The Great War as a UWP app for Windows 10 on PC and Mobile.
The game is set in World War I and is split into four chapters, each one focusing on a different character. Here's what Ubisoft has to say about the game:
- PLAY A GRAPHIC NOVEL An emotional adventure game delivered with a unique tone and art style.
- A MIX OF EXPLORATION, ACTION AND PUZZLES Move into action and help your heroes survive the Great War by solving puzzles or sneaking through enemy lines…
- FOLLOW THE STORY OF THESE VALIANT HEARTS… Lost in a maze of trenches, play each of these characters and help a young German soldier find his love! All of them will be helped by their faithful canine companion, Walt.
- RELIVE THE GREAT WAR This fictitious story takes you back to famous WW1 locations, revisiting historical battles on the Western Front, such as the Battle of the Marne or the Battle of the Somme!
- INTERACT WITH HISTORY In partnership with Apocalypse World War 1 and the Mission Centenaire 14-18, learn more about the Great War through historical articles and share them with friends.
Valiant Hearts: The Great War is a free-to-play game, with each chapter available as in-app purchases, with discounts if players buy more than one chapter at a time.