Minecraft Pocket Edition has just picked up quite the update, introducing not only cross-platform support for Windows 10, as well as the Nether (hello, Pigmen!), but there's a whole lot more included too. Things like flower pots, golems, enhanced weather effects and experience will really get our Richard Devine excited to hit the blocks and build a new city.
Wish to see what's new in this release (version 0.121.0.0)? See the changelog below:
- The Nether and all its inhabitants. Fight Ghasts and make friends with Pigmen
- Cross-platform play for up to five players between Pocket Edition and Windows 10
- Revamped touch controls, controller support and a controller mapping screen
- Enhanced weather effects with accumulating snow and more
- Ocelots! Try taming one with a fish
- Experience, anvils, brewing, and enchantments
- Flower pots
- Sneaking and sprinting
- Massive amount of bug fixing
But wait, there's even more than that, so be sure to download the latest update from the Windows Store on your handset to see what else lies awaiting your arrival (or return).
Thanks to everyone for the tips!