It's here, kids, in all its multimedia glory. Officially listed as the unwieldy "Motorola MOTO Q™ Music 9m Smartphone," the Q9M doesn't really offer any surprises (and with all the leaks, that's to be expected). Spec highlights:
- Dimensions: 4.6" (H) x 2.6" (W) x 0.47" (D)
- Weight: 4.76 ounces
- Usage Time: up to 273 minutes OR Standby Time: up to 212 hours
- Exclusive Multimedia User Interface (UI) with dedicated Multimedia and Standard home screen toggle key
- 64 MB end user memory
- 2.4" 320 x 240 TFT display with up to 65K colors
- Windows Mobile® 6 OS with Documents–to–Go for viewing and editing email attachments
- V CAST Music Capable
- Wireless Sync capable
- Bluetooth® Stereo Wireless Technology
- miniSD™ removable memory support
- Dual stereo quality speakers
The thing I'm itching to try is this new "Exclusive Multimedia User Interface," which actually looks pretty sweet. Also pretty sweet - that they're including DocsToGo by default. I still think it's absolutely insane that Microsoft kept Windows Mobile 6 Standard from having a full-powered office suite.
Now all we need to find out is what those Mystery Qs are. Also, how to console Sprint users who are going to have to wait until November.
The media–centric Motorola MOTO Q™ Music 9m Smartphone offers 2 Home Screen options – one Multimedia and Standard. The exclusive multimedia home screen together with the thumbwheel and center navigation key allows the user to maximize the V CAST Music experience while the standard home screen offers one–touch access to voice, email and Text messages.