Microsoft is holding the 90-minute event in Los Angeles. Here's what you can expect when you check it out:
Hosted by Paul Scheer (The League, Children's Hospital), Jessica Chobot (Nerdist News), Larry Hryb (Xbox Live's Major Nelson), Scott Robison (Mr. Sark), and Justine Ezarik (iJustine)the broadcast will feature interviews with the game's creators, including The Coalition Studio Head Rod Fergusson, as well as behind-the-scenes featurettes, a voice actors' roundtable, exclusive gameplay, and the reveal of hip-hop phenoms Run the Jewels' in-game multiplayer characters.
Microsoft will also be giving away 90 copies of the Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition during the main live streaming event to viewers. After it concludes, there will be another 90 minute "post show" which will feature "creator commentary, live gameplay, and an eSports exhibition."
Need more? Don't miss our other coverage of Gears of War 4 including:
- Gears of War 4 main page
- Gears of War 4 Achievement List
- Gears of War 4 Gear Pack Guide: Types, prices, loot and more
- Gears of War 4 Windows 10 PC system requirements
- We survived the first taste of Gears of War 4's campaign and interviewed the developer
- The Gears of War 4 Xbox One S is Microsoft's best special edition yet