Back at CES we first saw a sneak peek at some new features for the Wellograph wellness watch, and the necessary firmware update should now be pushing out to owners. Firmware version 2.0.1 brings sleep tracking, some new social features, fixes, improvements and more. Some will require an updated version of the companion app which for the time being isn't planned for Windows Phone while Windows 10 is looming on the horizon.
But here's what you will get with Windows Phone support.
- New Sleep Tracking (beta): Auto sleep detection, Daily sleep, Weekly sleep, and your sleep quality
- New automatic wear detection to save battery life
- More accurate automatic heart rate detection
- Faster heart rate detection
- Fixed signal-too-low bug in PULSE screen
- New Bluetooth UI (Sync, Live and New Pairing)
The new features were introduced alongside some new watch colors – white and black/rose gold. In late 2014 Windows Central featured Wellograph as one of the 12 Days of Hidden Gems, and while it's not the cheapest wearable around, there's plenty to like. If you want to find out more, be sure to check out that post at the link below.