UK-based WHMCS (Web Host Manager Complete Solution) has recently launched its first app for Windows Phone users. The app allows business owners to manage their company, and its clients, on the go.
Here's a look at its features:
- Review, manage and process orders
- Browse, create and respond to support tickets
- Manage products/services, including performing actions such as Create, Suspend & Terminate
- View and modify clients profiles plus create new ones
- Create, manage and apply payments to invoices
- View, edit and publish new announcements
- Send emails to customers
While the app is free to download, it requires a $2.99 a month subscription, or a yearly payment which gives two months of free service. A time-limited full demo can be enabled by using the username "Admin", the password "demo" and the access key "whmcsdemo".
Thanks to Kris for the tip!