Microsoft has just launched Windows 10 build 14393 for Windows Insiders on the Slow ring for both mobile and PC. Released to Windows Insiders on the Fast ring just earlier this week, this latest build simply contains improvements and fixes for both platforms.
Here's a quick recap of the improvements and fixes you can expect in this build:
- We have improved the reliability of Start, Cortana, and Action Center.
- You should now be able to mount iPods as USB mass-storage devices.
- We fixed an issue resulting in rapid battery drain when Visual Voicemail syncs voicemail messages on Dual SIM devices like the Lumia 950 XL.
- We also fixed an issue causing some battery drain on older devices like the Lumia 535, 640, 735, 830, 930 and Icon.
- We fixed the issue causing Voice Recorder to not show up consistently as an option for Call Recording. A app update was released last Friday that fixes this issue. Make sure you have the app version 10.1607.1931.0.
- We fixed several issues impacting Dual SIM capabilities. Using a device with two SIMs should work as it should.
There are also some known issues to be aware of as well, all of which you can check out in Microsoft's full blog post. For now, if you count yourself among those in the Slow ring, you should be able to start downloading the latest Insider build now.