Update: After unfortunate and unpredictable delays in Store certification the build 29 update is now available.
We're rolling out a new version of the Windows Central app for Windows 10 PC and Mobile today. This update has a number of improvements and additions, including a custom notification sound, better looking articles and more.
Here is what users can expect when they download build 29 of the app:
- Fixed article layout issue when you navigate to/from news page and the articles look funky
- Improved performance in rendering the article list view
- Better looking articles!
- Cleaned up the navigation bar UI - looks very sharp now
- Editing comments works
- Notification settings now persist and don't erase themselves as soon as you leave settings
- CUSTOM NOTIFICATION SOUND!!!111!1!11!!!
We still have a lot we plan to do for the app, so don't forget to keep voting for features and fixes on our Windows Central UserVoice page!