We continue to update our new Windows Central App for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile and today we have a new version that's currently rolling out. Our head developer Daniel Gary has been busy, and he has added a nice new feature with recent and participated Windows Central forums now available in the app.
Here's the full change log for build 1.1.16 of the app:
- Added recent and participated forums
- Users should no longer receive duplicate notifications
- Live tile should stay active
- Fixed a bug that could cause HTML characters to appear on live tile
- Improved image caching on article list view
- Fixed a bug that could cause the app to crash at launch
We hope you like the new version and please continue to offer feedback on the app in our Windows Central UserVoice page. Stay tuned as we will continue to improve the app in future updates.