The photo contest is back and the latest theme is something we've been seeing plenty of these last couple of weeks: Clouds. We've had a few events to travel to of late so our own viewpoint has always been from above, but the sometimes white fluffy things in the sky can make for some dramatic, artistic, downright awesome looking photos.
So, let's see what you've got! But first, let's see who won the previous contest.
Windows Central photo contest - Water winner: Tamoadamo
We know how capable the camera on the Lumia 1020 is, but it's images like this that act as a reminder just how good it is in the right hands. It's also pretty incredible to think a phone is capable of taking photos like this. Congrats to Tamoadamo on a stunning picture!
Rules for this week's contest
Rules are going to be just like every week:
- Picture must be taken with a Windows Phone
- Picture must be uploaded to the contest thread (linked below)
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software or apps you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine, this is art
- Feel free to add a little back story, we want to know how the picture came to be
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at Windows Central, so I know how to contact the winner
- Only ONE entry per week per person
How to use Tapatalk to post images in the Windows Central forums
We've got a great walkthrough on how to do just that!
Share any pictures you take for the contest on Instagram, Twitter and Fhotoroom using the following hashtags. It's a fun way to at a glance check out your competition and get inspiration. Plus we're building a community of Windows Phone mobile photographers!
Here's how it looks this week.
This doesn't count as your entry; it's just a fun way to track the photos on social media. Your entry still needs to be in the forums!
We're changing up the prizes a little bit from now on. This weeks winner will get an LG Tone Pro headset courtesy of the Windows Central Store. Find out more about it here
We'll pick a winner next Saturday night (May 17) at 11:59 PM ET. Winners will be announced in a blog post for the contest next week.
Quick PSA: We've set up dedicated sub-forum in the Windows Central forums to keep the photo contests in one location going forward. You should bookmark this page, so you never miss a contest.
Good luck and have fun!